Bilingual Graphic Designer
Based on Experience
Must Be Fluent in English and Spanish
WebFindYou is All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that allows you to achieve True Digital Marketing with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Ideal for Companies, Traditional and Digital Marketing Agencies, and Freelancers/Independents.
We are the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology, strategically architected and programmed from scratch, that is designed to help businesses maximize the Power of the Internet by doing Everything Digital. Our unique All-in-One Digital Marketing, which is not available from any other company, is the key to maximizing revenues through SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing. You will no longer need different providers for Search Engine Optimization, Online Reviews, Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media Management, Tracking Data, etc. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues.
Our technology reduces the work required to implement True SEO by 50% and will save you over $1,500 in just the tools and technologies required to implement True Digital Marketing. This makes WebFindYou a superior solution to the traditional means of implementing digital marketing especially since 92% of USA businesses, and similar percentages in other countries, don't have the proper budget to implement true digital marketing.
Our unique technology and step by step video tutorials greatly simplify the process and ensure you always stay on the right path for maximum results. And when Google, Bing or Social Media platforms require changes to your website for maximum visibility and results, WebFindYou will auto-update your website and notify you of any other manual changes you'll need to make. Peace of mind and simplicity!
We are looking for a creative bilingual graphic designer to work with WebFindYou's marketing department and other inner teams.
The Bilingual Graphic Designer will work alongside the rest of the team on different tasks, to create graphics that are both captivating and in tune with the brand's values. Our ideal candidate is a professional who's willing to adapt to multidisciplinary teams in order to deliver the expected results. They should be able to keep up with the latest trends and use this knowledge to create solid content for WebFindYou.
- Conceptualize visual elements based on the brand's requirements.
- Ensure that all graphics and visual compositions are visually attractive while staying in line with the brand's values.
- Modify designs after receiving feedback.
- Complete tasks within the established deadlines.
- Be respectful and follow the department's norms.
- Communicate with your workmates/be available for meetings when required.
- Bachelor's degree or specialization in the area.
- At least 3 years of verifiable experience in graphic design. (Attach portfolio)
- Experience in Web Design/Digital Design (ESSENTIAL).
- Creativity (ESSENTIAL).
- Knowledge and experience working with design software applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Advanced English level (ESSENTIAL).
- Proactive and driven, able to work in teams and keep up with the established deadlines.
- Open to communication, competitive, dynamic, and willing to increase their professional knowledge.
- Responsible, disciplined, and goal-oriented (ESSENTIAL).
- Ready to bring new ideas.
- Able to work in teams.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Full-time job.
The ideal candidate should reside in Bogotá, Colombia. However, for the right candidate we are open to consider other locations throughout Colombia as well. Due to the current crisis throughout the country and the world, you will be working from home until the situation improves. It's important to note that the ideal candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday on an 8 AM to 5 PM schedule. Once the crisis is behind us, you will be required to work from our offices or simply report to your team on an as-needed basis.
To apply, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume along with any relevant examples of your work. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, we will follow up via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.